Kane's Pawsome 5K 2022
Run/Walk To Keep Pet Families Together!
Join us for the Kane's Pawsome 5k Run/Walk on Sunday, October 23rd!
Are you a runner? This timed event is for you!
This family-friendly event is a great way to enjoy the day with friends and loved ones - two and four-legged! Get your steps in, go at your own pace and help pet families get the support they need to stay together forever.
Every early bird registration receives a limited edition walk t-shirt and goodie bag stuffed with giveways from Earth rated, John Paul Pet, Keifer's Kettle Korn and much more!
Prizes for runners! Howl-o-ween Costume contest for people and dogs!
Can't join us in person? Make an even bigger impact - build a team!
Celebrating 10 years of keeping pet families together in the 413 and beyond!
Pets are essential. We need each other. We thrive together.
We bridge the gap between pet families and solutions. We don’t just connect people with resources, we advocate for better outcomes – whether it’s finding pet-inclusive housing, securing vet care or feeding a dog.
For over a decade, Kane's Krusade has advocated for thousands of dogs and their people.
Your participation in the Pawsome 5k helps to:
- provide a C.A.R.E. Kit to help an emotional support or service animal stay with their people
- feed a special needs dog on a prescription diet
- provide life-saving vet care for a pet family who can't afford it
- spay/neuter a dog for a special needs pet family
- provide a monthly C.A.R.E. Kit of food, equipment, training and more to a pet family at risk
- provide housing advocacy for a pet family experiencing housing instability or homelessness